Thursday, June 23, 2011

B is for bread

I've been baking. Buttery cookies, banana nut muffin cakes, breakfast choco-hazelnut biscuits and yes, freshly baked fragrant bread in the mornings. I don't know when it started exactly, this compulsion to bake from scratch but I think it's from my BGF (best gay friend) Lablee's good influence and ever since I heard the word Brodie from the master of glutten-free freshly baked breads himself.
Today I made fresh banana bread with white chocolate chips and raisins for my sister, Bahar. It's so wonderfully delicious right after it cools down a bit from the oven and with a matching cup of coffee. Or milk.



All this bake-talk is suddenly making me very hungry and all this baking is making my kids, especially the bread monster, Joshim, very happy!

2 comments :

  1. Oh yum banana breads. Kelan ulit ikaw bake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now na! Hahahaha...ang bilis mo talaga mag POK-pok skipok! Not one, not two, but three kinds, too! YUM. Here, have a slice. 😘

      Delete